Technical Requirements for End Users
Biometric Signature ID works on a wide variety of
operating systems, browsers and devices. The following lists the
currently supported system requirements for end-users.
If you do not have the basic requirements on the system you are
trying to use, you will not be able to create a profile. Please find
another system that meets the requirements or if you are not able to do
this, please contact the institution that requested you create a
Supported Operating Systems:
Any OS that can run a W3C HTML5 compliant browser
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS X 10.6.x, current release 10.12.6
- Ubuntu LINUX 12+, current release 17.04
- Android 2.1+, current release 7.1.2
Any W3C HTML5 compliant browser**
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8+, current release 11.1480.14393.0
- Mozilla Firefox 3+, current release 55.0
- Google Chrome 4+, current release 60.0.3112.90
- Apple Safari 6+, current release 10.1.2
- Opera 9+, current release 47.0.2631.39
Supported Input Methods:
Any input method that allows the user to draw and select
Technical Support and Ticket Response Times.
Please select the button “Submit a request” to submit a help desk ticket to our support team. We do not currently offer phone support. In comment section provide exactly where you are having a challenge or where you are caught. Also, please provide ...
BioSig-ID Enrollment with Photo-ID Check
The steps to go through an electronic photo-ID check with a mobile device, as part of the BioSig-ID™ enrollment process, are as follows: Launch the enrollment process for BioSig-ID™ to get to this screen Select the device that will be used Click the ...